Most Recent Job Listings
We are looking for 2 independent massage therapists who are building their practice. We want chair massage at the conference, but have no discretionary funds.
The massage therapists can set up in the Lobby of Collin College – Preston Ridge Campus, Dallas/Frisco for THURSDAY EVENING December 7th ( 5-10pm) and FRIDAY (9/10 – 6pm)
Last year we had two therapists who made contacts and money, by charging $1/minute for chair. They were “barkers”, kidding around and enticing conference participants to get a massage. It turned out well for them. They had their cards and brochures. AND… BEING PRE-CHRISTMAS… they had gift certificates for sale as well.
Please contact me with your interest. Thank You,
Tz Stein-Barrett 214-232-5159
We are looking for a reliable, caring, energetic and responsible part-time/full-time licensed massage therapist to help perform medical and sports massages at our established Chiropractic and Acupuncture practice in the Park Cities area. We are open to discuss employment options- employee, independent contractor or room space rental. Please look us up, www.BackPro.net and let me know if you would be interested in discussing further. Looking to pay $32-50 depending on experience and LMT own client responsibilities. If you are interested in knowing more about the position, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing back from you!
Seeking highly motivated Licensed Massage Therapists for Spa By Di Vine and Wellness Institute.
We are seeking reliable therapists who genuinely care about people, and who wish to exceed client expectations by providing World Class service. We welcome those with experience as well as talented new graduates. We require an active license, reliable transportation and a strong work ethic. We also require a strong knowledge of massage, especially firm to deep work. Treatment work and additional modality training is a plus.
Our Massage Therapists:
- Perform customized therapeutic massage
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of massage
- Create a positive experience and atmosphere for our members/guests and staff
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment
Principle duties include:
- Perform 60-90 minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits of massage therapy to our clients.
- Create excellent experience for members/guests through friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate local clientele.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Knowledge of various modalities preferred
- Must be customer service oriented to communicate effectively with clients and sales staff.
- Able to work Tuesday through Saturday, off Sunday and Monday.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
I am looking for several amazing massage therapist to join my chiropractic office starting in December. Beautiful office in the Park Cities area of Dallas. Must be dependable, friendly, and have a passion for Health!
The position will allow you to set your own schedule, so work as much or as little as you like. Pay starts at 25 per hour session, with 2.50 increase every 125 massages (max. of 40 per session). You keep 100 percent of tips.
Amazing opportunity to make good money, do what you love, and build a career in massage therapy!
Please contact me via email at grahamrobsonDC@gmail.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets clients appropriately
- Documents professional notes at look-up station computer
- Understands and utilizes the Client Intake Form
- Instructs the clients on what to do and how to prepare for services
- Properly performs all massage services and protocols
- Performs services within allotted time
- After each client, changes room over (change, sheets, face cover etc.)
- Ensures that there is enough massage gel and foot treatment products in massage rooms
- Ensures that stones are sanitized, using PureGreen24 and Tea Tree Oil and cleaned properly throughout the day
- Ensures that room temperature is adequate
- Ensures that table temperature is adequate
- Ensures that room is set up properly
- Ensures that room is neat and clean
- Ensures that music is at appropriate level
- Ensures that client is comfortable
- Ensures that stones are properly heated
- Adheres to dress code
- Checks schedule throughout the day for updates and changes
- Follows all sanitation procedures
- Notifies Spa Manager of either broken or malfunction equipment/tools
- Notifies Spa Manager if running low on supplies
- Familiar with all spa services and policies
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Spa Manager
Looking for Massage Therapist who are able to help primarily in the evenings and weekends.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Applies the techniques of scientific massage to assist in the rehabilitation of sprains, strains, fractures, and dislocations, as well as to help eliminate pain from neurotic, arthritic, and rheumatic conditions.
- Applies massage to relieve various forms of paralysis, insomnia, migraine headaches, and other conditions caused by poor functioning of the nervous system.
- Stimulates the circulatory system with massage to reduce convalescent periods and improve many conditions after surgery.
- Provides relief of muscle tightness caused by stress and shortens recovery time for injured athletes with massage therapy.
- Works with various agents to complement massage, including application of heat and, and exercise.
- Submits reports to treatment team or Physician to provide clinical data for evaluation.
Qualifications: Massage Therapy License
Type : Full and Part Time
Financial Arrangement: $20-$25 per active session plus tips and commission.
City: Frisco, Plano, Dallas and Coppell Clinics
Address: 4944 Preston Rd. Suite 100A, Frisco, TX
Zip Code: 75034
Contact Name: Ashley Williams
Contact Email: Ashleywilliams@modoma.com
Contact Phone: 817-773-4533
Preferred Contact Method: Email resume please.
Massage Integration is a professional mobile massage company that specializes in onsite massage in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and in Austin and Houston. We are in need of 11 LMTs to provide chair massage for an upcoming Staff Appreciation Event in Dallas, TX.
Location: Dallas Convention Center, 650 S Griffin St, Dallas, TX 75202
When: Friday Nov 17, 2017
Arrival Time: 2pm
Start Time: 2:30pm
End Time: 3:30pm
Service: 10min chair massages (includes transition time) for 6 people within 1 hour time frame
Contract Work: Commission/split
- Valid Texas Massage License
- Valid Liability Insurance
- Massage Chair in excellent condition
- Relaxing massage music if needed
- Reliable Transportation & Smartphone
- Must travel to appointments on time
- Experience in onsite chair massage at offices and/or events
- Professional, kind demeanor who works well with others
Please call or email us for a phone interview and email your resume. We will have ongoing opportunities for other chair massage events during the holiday season. We look forward to hearing from you!
Looking for a licensed full and part time massage therapist to work in a busy doctors office in Plano. Must be happy, hard working, and enthusiastic. Pay is $15 per hour. Call Zach at 214-734-6198
Company Name: Complete Health & Wellness
Job Title: Licensed Massage Therapist
Number of Positions: 1
Description of Job:
Looking for two joyful, caring, enthusiastic massage therapists to join our
team! Chiropractic and Wellness center looking for one part-time and
one full-time LMT, with Saturday and weekday evening availability.
Myofascial work at our facility ranges from prenatal massage to neuromuscular therapy and
deep tissue massage. Experience in a wide range of therapies a plus.
Type (PT,FT,Temp,etc): PT and/or FT
Financial Arrangement (hourly,salary,commission/split):
Address: 860 Hebron Pkwy, Ste.1001
Zip Code: 75057
Contact Name: Christina O’Brien, DC
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (972) 315-9900
Preferred Contact Method: email
Our 100% Chiropractic Wellness Center is seeking for a part time Massage Therapist who can start immediately. The position is working side by side with the chiropractor to provide massage care in combination with the care provided by the chiropractor.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Keeping all work areas clean, organized, and well-stocked in preparation for services.
Participating in daily housekeeping duties.
Have excellent customer service skills.
Be well-organized and be able to multi-task with good time management skills.
Can work well with others and individually.
Be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
Must follow all company procedures and policies.
Occasional outside marketing
Most importantly you must be excited about the power of massage and chiropractic used in combination to help people prevent problems, maintain health and optimize vitality.
We have morning and afternoon shifts available. The specific schedule will be discussed upon hiring.
Job location: Dallas, TX 75254
Salary: Competitive; will be discussed at the interview. Thus income is generally very steady and progressively increases as the office volume increases.
High school or equivalent
Massage therapy: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Valid Texas Massage Therapist License
We look forward to hearing from you!
100% Chiropractic Wellness Center
ReVyve – Massage Chiropractic Bodywork is a unique facility with full time chiropractic and massage therapy services! We offer the best of both (massage) worlds – the stability and convenience of a medical facility, but the environment and experience of a relaxing office!
MUST be available weekends and evenings.
Hours of Operation:
We offer quality, professional massage and are looking for a few great candidates to join our team! Must be outgoing, reliable, punctual and professional. Position is part-time to full-time.
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- Linens – Lotions
- A safe, warm, professional environment in which to work
- Administrative support
- Therapist-Friendly Management
- Competitive Pay (wage plus tips)
- Flexible Hours
- Professional & Fun Environment
- state certified for Massage in Texas
- experience not required
- outgoing personality with excellent English communication skills
- professional liability insurance
The Massage Therapist’s job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing, consulting and performing massage treatments in a professional and comfortable setting
- Directing all efforts towards member satisfaction
- Performing 50 – 110 minute massages
- Ensuring that the room is cleaned after each treatment and at the end of each shift
New graduates welcome to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Halo Therapy is searching for a new Therapist!
Due to explosive growth over the past two years we are looking for a passionate massage therapist who loves to bring healing to their clientele.
Do you have a heart to serve?
Do you go above and beyond to bring healing to your clients?
Do you love what you do?
If you answered yes to these 3 questions then we want to speak with you!
- We will provide you with an amazing clientele from our 5 star rating
- Top notch training to further your career and techniques
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation and reviews to continue your growth
- A place where you are truly valued
- an opportunity to be a part in our expansion
At Halo we believe it is where your mind, body, and spirit come together as one. Our mission is to make sure that we pour into our clients lives to send them back into the world to be the best versions of themselves they can be. To learn more about us and our mission find us on Facebook or visit our website at www.halotherapymbs.com.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with 3 positive qualities or strengths about yourself.
New Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa opening in Uptown Dallas at the West Village! Grand Opening 11/20/17 with training starting 11/13/17.
Positions are open for FULL TIME and PART TIME work!
We are accepting applications for Massage Therapists who want to work in a fun and supportive positive environment where you can build a long-term, fast growing clientele. Our spa is being built with one focus in mind: to offer affordable high-end spa experience to our clients and you, as a Massage Therapist, are the critical link in ensuring that our customers’ experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING!
- Recently graduated or soon to graduate massage therapists welcome to apply
- License/Certification or proof of application submission will be required
- Must carry Professional Liability Insurance
- Perform consecutive 50 and 80 minute massages
- Exhibit a strong desire to help others
- Able to convey the benefits of massage therapy
- Adhere to local and state licensing/certification laws and regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of Swedish massage
- Knowledge of other modalities/certifications a plus
- Must be able work some nights and weekends
- Customer service oriented
- Positive attitude
- Team player
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- Free hands-on training
- Steady and fast growing clientele
- Flexible schedules
- All necessary massage supplies
- Hydraulic lift tables
- Professional and safe work environment
- Discounts on Professional Insurance & other employee discount programs
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Continuing education webinars
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa